Available rooms from Fri 25 June 2021 to Sat 26 June 2021.
This establishment is located in the historic-artistic centre of the town in a building dating from the 18th century. The building combines modern pieces and fittings combined with the 100 year old wooden beams and original solid stone walls of this property. The rooms have been decorated in good taste combining avant-garde and traditional styles whilst always maintaining the maximum comfort and quality. You can enjoy the typical local cuisine in the restaurant that is located in a medieval winery. There is also a Turkish bath gym and sauna. Lago de Sanabria National Park offers various interesting trekking routes. Well worth the visit is the old town of Puebla de Sanabria. Sanabria holds its annual fiesta from 6 to 9 September. The guest house is ideally placed to enjoy the celebrations but please note that guests may experience some noise disturbance during this time.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Packed lunches
- fitness center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Cashless payment available
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas