Available rooms from Sat 25 September 2021 to Sun 26 September 2021.
Quentin Arrive Hotel is located in a historic street a 5-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station. It features free Wi-Fi. This 19th century building offers rooms for up to 4 persons either with shared facilities or a private bathroom. Each room has a sink and a flat-screen TV. A variety of restaurants and cafés can also be found in the surrounding area. The Jordaan district is a 5-minute walk away and you can reach tram stop Martelaarsgracht in a 5-minute walk. From here you have easy access to Leidse Square and the Museumplein with its famous Van Gogh Museum.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Housekeeping
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- First aid kit available
- Cashless payment available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas