Available rooms from Tue 15 June 2021 to Wed 16 June 2021.
De Pelikaan Texel is set in a quiet forest area on the edge of Dunes of Texel National Park and a 15-minute walk from the North Sea beach. It offers a sauna and solarium for guests to relax. De Pelikaan offers accommodation with free Wi-Fi access. Each room features a private bathroom and a TV. Guests can make use of various facilities including bicycle rental. Relax in the cozy bar the Peli Pub with a snack and a drink or indulge in culinary delights in the restaurant. In the morning De Pelikaan serves a rich breakfast buffet including fresh orange juice and many local products. From De Pelikaan De Koog is a 20-minute walk. The natural history museum Ecomare is 2 km away. There are also various hiking and biking routes in the direct area of De Pelikaan Texel.
- Free Parking
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Packed lunches
- Private check-in/check-out
- On-site parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Horseback Riding
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas